Saturday, June 25, 2011

Update

Thanks for all of your condolences! It was a pretty crazy trip up into the wilds of Maine from Ohio (and my parents, who drove me, started in Kentucky), but we made it. The weather up here is unseasonably cold and wet and I've picked up some kind of funk, :( But it's been so nice to see tons of family that I haven't seen since I got married. I have also gotten to see some amazing photos. My great-grandma was born in 1913 and there are some old photos she had! It's been crazy finding pictures of my great-grandma and my grandma when they were younger that looked like me! I always assumed I was the spitting image of my mom (minus the nose). I think I definitely got my nose and chin from my dad's side of the family! Hopefully, I'll be able to share some of these with you some time.

Anyways, the funeral service is today so I'll be pretty busy for the rest of the day. If you haven't yet, like my facebook page for more frequent updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment